Alchemist

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Things I'm Hip To This Week

Because I'm so passionate about things I learn about or things I love, I have to share with you. I hope these tips light you up or spark you in some way, like they did for me.

1. Organize Magazine's May / June edition is out! Barnes and Noble sells it. You can also sign up for your $20/yr subscription at www.organizemag.com Check out my fine article on the back page too.

2. Morgan Street Documents is the coolest thing! It's an online document storage & sharing program. What's remarkable about it? First off, you're completely paperless. You know how your dad is saving 10 filing cabinets in the basement of old bank records, his college thesis, and memorabilia to pass along to you...well, it can all be virtual thanks to MSD! Secondly, you can grant access to those who need certain docs. (i.e. your vitals- medical allergies, what to do if you're on life support, your will can all be seen by the right people.) Go to www.morganstreetdocuments.com for more head-spinning information.

3. Product: Nilla Mint Bodywash from Perfect Organics. It makes you so clean you tingle. No joke. Very refreshing! Plus their staff is outstanding and really involved in greening our planet. Hurray!
http://www.perfectorganics.com/shop/products.asp?id=2&subcat=3&details=38

Thanks for checking this post out!- Liz

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At June 4, 2008 at 6:04 PM , Blogger Megs513 said...

    The funniest thing about this blog... was that I had just purchased the same Organizer Magazine shortly before! I love it!

    This idea about putting documents in a virtual filing cabinet is amazing to me. It really makes you think twice about having all those papers lying around the house when you could have them out of your way and at your fingertips online. I'm definitely checking that website out!

    Thanks for the tips!

     
  • At June 4, 2008 at 6:05 PM , Blogger Megs513 said...

    By the way! Barnes and Noble was out of the Organizer Magazine but Eades smoke shop and Borders carry it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home